Many of the travelers visiting Venice get there flying into Marco Polo’s airport or the minor Treviso airport.
So a common question is:
How to get to Venice from the airports?
- From Marco Polo’s airport -
1. ATVO Bus: from M.Polo Airport to Venice (Piazzale Roma), twenty minutes, ticket price (luggage included) is € 3,00. (From Piazzale Roma square you can reach the Venice-Santa Lucia railway station on foot within10 minutes)
2. ATVO FLY BUS: from M.Polo Airport to Mestre Railway, twenty minutes, ticket price (luggage included) is € 2,50.
3. ACTV (autobus urbano): n° 5 to Piazzale Roma square, and n° 15 to Mestre Railway.
4. Taxi: prices around 30 € .
- From Treviso airport -
1. Bus service: it takes approx. 40/50 min. to Venice
2. Taxi: prices ranging from 50 € (4 pax) to 70€ (3pax)