For your sea holidays in Italy, PrimeItaly.com suggest you to visit Numana, one of the gems of the Conero Riviera (Adriatic Coast of The Marches).
Numana has been awarded with the Blue Flag from the Foundation for Environmental Education in Europe; that means Numana meet specific conditions for tourism and environment.
In details, Numana meet specific qualifications as: safe bathing and establishments with professional safe-guards staff, posting the results of water analysis, efficency of the city depurating system, wide pedestrian sites, facilities for disabled people, and accuracy in keeping the town clean.
In the surroundings of Numana
- Mt. Conero, with the Conero Regional Park: oasis and walks along paths of truly outstanding natural beauty.
- Ancona: 20 Km away from Numana, is the regional capital of The Marches and a important commercial port.
- Loreto: one of the most important religious centers for Christianity in Italy.
- Historic towns as Recanati (the town of great poet Giacomo Leopardi and famous tenor Beniamino Gigli), Castelfidardo, Osimo, Camerano and many other centers which are worth visiting for museums, churches, fortresses and monuments.
- Grotte di Frasassi: the ‘Caves of Frasassi’ about 80 km away from Numana